Wednesday, December 1, 2021

My Mother DHANALAKSHMI MATA

 🌷My Beloved Mother 🌷🌷 DHANALAKSHMI MATA 🌷

 Love you 💗❤️❤️ MAA ..my Heart 💜 hankers for your Never ending ❤️ Love and Affection ❤️❤️❤️❤️ MAA 💖 DHANALAKSHMI ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ MATA ❤️

         DHANALAKSHMI MATA      

My Most Beloved Mother ❤️❤️❤️
DHANALAKSHMI MATA give me shelter in your Lotus soft feet,let me Love you 💗 adore you,serve you my darling MAA Dhanalakshmi
 Om SHREEM DHANALAKSHMI NAMAH
You only care for me in this world of unhappiness and sorrow...it's really my great fortune to have your endless mercy in my painful life .....you stretched your soft hands and placed me in your Lotus lap..I have no fear no tension today as long as I feel your presence inside me ,MAA ❤️  ❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
MY Mother my Mummy DHANALAKSHMI MATA Loves me ,Loves me Loves me,She is the ONE who Truly Loves me and Cares for me ...I am so LUCKY***

my mother DHANALAKSHMI MATA....I am your love huungry dependant child..MAA MAA Always keep me in your lap...shower me your never ending LOVE,LOVE,LOVE and EVERFLOWING Affection,compassion...I LOVE YOU MAA***



No comments:

Post a Comment